Facial Massage Roller – Gua Sha
The facial massage roller is a simple beauty tool that:
- Provides relief for tense facial muscles.
- Helps to improve skin elasticity, firmness, and the overall quality of the skin.
- Helps minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Aids in reducing puffiness and dark circles around the eye area.
- Increases blood circulation in facial muscles which results in a natural healthy glow.
10 in stock
Facial Massage Roller
Can you create facial spa-quality treatments and moments for yourself at home? Yes, you can. The facial massage roller is a simple beauty tool you can use daily to massage facial muscles.
You simply need to make an upward motion as you move the roller gently across your forehead, cheeks, lip area, and neck. You can also close your eyes and gently roll it over your eyelids and under the eye area if you have puffy eyes.
The facial massager helps skincare products such as face serums and face moisturizers absorb deeper into the skin. Use the larger roller on large face muscles such as those on your forehead, cheeks, jawline, and neck. The smaller roller works best for delicate skin such as lips, the top of the nose, upper and lower eyelids, and around the eye.
Benefits of Using a Facial Massage Roller:
- It provides relief for tense facial muscles.
- It helps improve skin elasticity, firmness, and the overall quality of the skin.
- It helps minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- It aids in reducing puffiness and dark circles around the eye area.
- It increases blood circulation in facial muscles which results in a natural healthy glow.
Size/ Length: 14.5cm
How to use a Facial Massage Roller/Gua Sha
- Cleanse your face as you normally would.
- Apply your skincare products e.g., face serum and face moisturizer to your face, neck, and décolletage.
- Gently and firmly roll the massager using upward motions across your forehead, cheeks, and around the mouth, jaw area, and neck. Close your eyes and gently roll the massager on your upper and lower eyelids to relieve puffy eyes or bags under your eyes.
- Use facial massage roller on your face and neck for 5 to 10 minutes.
- You can use the facial massager up to three times a week to reduce lines and wrinkles.
- Clean the facial massager regularly to keep it in hygienic condition.
There are no reviews yet.